BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Dinner Adventures: Stuffed Green Peppers

What you need:
---------------------
-1lb of hamburger.
-4 large green peppers.
-Shredded mozzarella cheese
-1 bag Lipton, Fiesta Sides Spanish Rice.
-1 can of tomato sauce (Not pictured)

How to prepare:
-----------------------
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare your green peppers.
-Rinse them.
-Cut the tops off and
-Pull the seeds/insides out.
3. Place them in a glass dish.
4. Brown your hamburger meat in a large pan.

5. While you're browning go ahead and start your rice according to the directions on the package.
-I like to use Lipton's Spanish Rice
6. Mix your browned meat, Spanish rice, can of tomato sauce, salt and pepper (to taste) in a large bowl.

7. Scoop mix evenly into your hollow green peppers.

8. Top them with a generous portion of mozzarella cheese.



9. Place in the oven to bake for about an 40 minutes, maybe less.

While my Peppers are baking, it's time to clean the kitchen and wait for our delicious dinner to be done.
-----------------------------
DINNERS DONE!




The cheese was very crispy on top, but it was good. Next time I think I'll wait until about the last 10-15 minutes to top them with the cheese. So it's melty and not so much crispy.

Here's my hubby enjoying the dinner I made!


Have fun giving it a try. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
See you guys tomorrow!

0 comments: