Today I hung out with my biggest little sister aka, the sister right under me. We had tons of fun. We went down to get "trashy" ha ha. I got a new tattoo in honor of my kids and she got her industrial pierced.
Here's some pics:
Just the start!
Next to come is the addition of the kids birth month flowers to the outside of the birds.
Next to come is the addition of the kids birth month flowers to the outside of the birds.
Close up:

Her industrial, looking good!
BTW, thanks for stealing Kenny's girl glasses. Ha ha.

---------------------------
Tomorrow is our big fourth of July cookout!
Can't wait to hang out with our family and friends on one of our last few days in Ohio!!!!
Well I'm off to bed now.
I'll probably update Sunday before we hit the road back to Cali.

0 comments:
Post a Comment