BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Dinner

This week when making out the grocery list, I realized it's pretty much the same every week and it's BORING! So i've decided it's time to try some new recipes. Over the next two weeks, I'm going to make a first attempt at:

-Stuffed Peppers
-Crispy Ranch Chicken
-Chicken Salsa and Pasta
and
-Chicken and dumplings

I'm also going to make Frisco Melts one night this week. It's my favorite meal to order at Steak n Shake, but we don't have any out here on the west coast. So it's time to make our own.

I think these new recipes will be a fun addition to my blog! Be sure to check them out each night!

--------------------

Question for all of you:
Have any simple recipes you enjoy making? What are they?
Leave them in a comment and maybe I'll give them a try too!



0 comments: