BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Almost time

To hit the road back to California. Tomorrow, like always, will be a day of mixed emotions. After such a long visit, everyone is tired of being around each other all the time and we all can't wait to get back to normal life. BUT it never fails that many tears are shed. Goodbyes are heartbreaking and the first few hours of driving we're all still teary eyed until we fall asleep. Many texts back and forth saying, "be safe", "love you", and "can't wait to see you again!" But as soon as we finally get home emotions drift off and it's back to our daily routines.

Today was the first of our goodbyes. Kenny's dad lives about an hour from where we stay when we come home. I'm really glad we got to see them more this trip. The kiddos, especially Kennedy, love Grandpa. Here's a few pictures from today:






Kind of disappointed the time I actually remember my camera his younger sister wasn't there. But hey I guess there's always next trip! We love you guys and can't wait to see you again!

Tomorrow is a fun filled day. Chinese Lunch with my sister, park to feed the ducks with Grammy, Hosier-Palmer Clan Dinner, and then hopefully a quick nap squeezed in before we leave between 11pm and midnight for the road. Can't wait!

Oh, can't believe I almost forgot! Along with the visiting the kids Grandpa today I got to make a stop in Columbus to meet up with a few friends that I have only ever chatted with on the internet and their beautiful children! Here are a few shots from todays fun:

*Pics will be edited in tomorrow morning*

It was so great to meet fellow BBC PTer's and my first SJGR lovely lady! Had a great time today ladies! Sad that I'm leaving Ohio with out any more chances to hang out, but really excited to hang out with ya'll again when I move back!

So it's been a busy tiring day and that's going to continue for the next few days so it's time for me to kick back, relax, and get some shut eye. Night all!

0 comments: