Have to say it was an exhausting day on our flights back to Cali, but I felt a sense of relief as the plane lowered over the busy streets of San Diego. Looking out the window staring down at all the street lights and cars lit up was so beautiful. There was also an overwhelming feeling knowing that we were back to the fast paced life style with no family around anymore. I can't lie, I was happy to be home but at the same time sad to know that I can't just go see family whenever I want.
The day after we got back, we started our move to the new house across base. I am so in love with this house. It's so spacious, we're no longer crowded into our small little house. I am a little sad to leave that house. No more laying out back with Ashley and Pee. ): I guess it's really not that far of a drive for either of us to make, just about 30 minutes at the most.
So many more things have happened/ing since we've been back. Got my classes registered for. Almost finished unpacking. My little girl is about to turn 2. Kenny and I are about to celebrate out 1 year anniversary. Things have been going well for us. Kenny was offered a new job no longer with Ammo Company. His new job in non deployable for the next year. I am SOOOOOO excited for this. He's no longer missing Our son's first Christmas, Keegans 1st birthday, and all the family events happening in the next few months.
Until next time, love and miss you Ohio!!!
Mrs Ski<3
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Back in Cali
Posted by K. Ski at 7:30 PM
Labels: back in cali, Quick Updates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment