It's been a great month here, but, sadly it's coming to an end. We've had some great times here with friends and family and I just want to THANK all of you for it.
As much as it hurts to leave, we are all looking forward to getting home, moved into our new house, and back on a routine.
Big things are coming soon:
-Kennedy's turnig 2 May 18th. We're going out with some friends and their kids to dinner. Should be a fun time!
-Moving: our first weekend back.
-I'm starting up a bow making business from home. (watch for that in the next few weeks)
-Kennys most likely deploying in August.
-I start school in September.
So theres a lot of changes coming and I can't wait! It seems like things are going great and falling into place!
Love you all!
The Czarneckis!
Thursday, April 29, 2010
So long Ohio
Posted by K. Ski at 8:05 PM
Labels: Bows, Ohio-Cali, Quick Updates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment