I can't believe my baby is 6 months old already. Where does the time go? I don't want to believe it, but he's growing and way too fast for me, I might add. He's accomplishing some big milestones:
-Sit unassisted and assisted.
-Stand assisted.
-Eating fruits and veggies.
-We've introduce a sippy cup for him to explore. He does pretty well with it. Sometimes he gets a little too much water out.
-He can get up onto his hands and knees and bounce, he'll be crawling soon enough!
I can't believe the things he has accomplished so quickly.
He went to the doctor today and he's 20lbs and 27 inches of handsome baby. What a chunker! He's def trying to outdo his older sister! Not sure of her height but she's only weighing in at 27lbs. A few more months and he'll outweigh her. Ha ha.
Well that's it for now. It's time for bed.
Oh, one more thing. My family left this morning from Ohio on their way to Myrtle Beach for Vacation. Just wanted to wish you a safe and fun travel! Wish we could be with you! Love and miss you guys.

0 comments:
Post a Comment