BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Momma needed a change!


Is there ever something you just want to do, but every one around you thinks it's a bad idea? Do you ever just do it anyway? Well I did! I felt like it was time for a much needed change. For longest time I've wanted to get some bangs and dye my hair some sort of funky color on the underneath layer. So this past weekend I went for it and here are my results.


Just for comparison.
This is my before.
2.Chopped off the hair.
Went in for some bangs and a small trim.
30 or so minutes later I left with A LOT less hair.
Lol. But it still looks good.
3. Dyed it black brown and
bleached the underneath to prep for the red.
Well as you can see there wasn't anything
BROWN in the so called Brown/black.
4. So the next day it was off to Sally's to pick
up some Color Zap for the black section.
Color Zapped it, then dyed it medium brown
and added in the Manic Panic Vampire Red.
I love it! Thinking I def want to try some other colors.

Hopefully those reading this can use it as an inspiration. If you want to do something, DO IT! Don't let others tell you it's stupid. They might end up liking it!!

0 comments: