

Kenny & I and his mom jumping in..The next day we decided to go to build a bear. Brandi, one of my younger sisters, was so excited. She has been planning for weeks to help Ady build an Easter Bunny. Ady loved every minute of it!! 
Ady wearing her bunny like Mommy wears Keegan.
Her name is Giggles!

Mr. Keegan also had a bear made for him.
His name is Ski Bear.
He's dressed like a Marine like daddy!
Later that night we took Ady skating for the first time and wanted to show Keegan off my parents family and friends. Let me just say Kennedy is a natural at skating and bustin a move on the floor!
Me putting Ady's skates on for her 1st time!
Ady skating by herself.
After the rink we took my little sisters home and then headed to Frickers for some dinner. Crazy night! My sisters and I are goofballs when were together.

The next day I came down to Springfield to hang out with the seesters again. Brandi was dying to get her hair dyed after my other sister Cheryl messed it up. That's right I said it Cheryl. You should never be trusted with a bottle of hair dye! LOL! After wards when washing it out Brandi made a mess!!!! I thought my Dad was going to Kill me. Haha. She got PURPLE EVERYWHERE. I had to get in the tub and scrub it with bleach.
Admiring my work!
After that fiasco we, lol. I was super excited to get to see Ashley the next day to take the kids to build a bear again. I was super bummed when she couldn't come down. So while we were in Marysville seeing Kenny's grandma we decided to go out to dinner so we could hang out and I could meet that beautiful baby girl of hers!!







After a fun night we headed home. Once we got home we got some great news via E-mail. We we're chosen to Adopt a baby Siberian Husky named Max! He's 16 weeks old. He's currently in Ohio and should be joining us tomorrow if all goes well!While the kids are quiet it's time to get the room straightened up some more and enjoy some quiet time to myself. Hope everyone is well!
The Czarneckis!

0 comments:
Post a Comment