BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

9 days Ohio

Not much going on today. Just another lazy day around the house. A little too cold to go outside and play. Boo. Just 9 more days before we leave for Ohio and I'd really like to enjoy this warm weather a little bit longer.

Kenny's been playing with his new car and it's driving me nuts. Haha. He sat outside until like 11 last night admiring it. Boys and their toys.

This morning the kids and I were laying in bed and Ady wanted to hold Keegan. As I put him in her arms it amazed me how big he's gotten. I can't believe my little man is already 2 months old and weighing about 13lbs. It's crazy, he's about half the size of his 2 year old sister, I've got a monster on my hands. Ha ha.


See you soon Ohio!

0 comments: