Haven't been on here in awhile. This seems to happen a lot lately. We've had so much going on. My new goal is to update daily, ha ha. We'll see how that goes.
So since I've updated last, Kennedy turned two. We had a wonderful time going out to dinner with some friends. I can't believe my little girl is 2. It's crazy. It seems not long ago that I had just given birth to her, A beautiful 5lbs 2oz little girl. And now here we are, 2 years later and she's a 26lb, spunky, and very independent little girl who has since become a big sister to a handsome little man. Wow life has changed more than I expected it to.
Keegan is a Rollie pollie all around my living room floor. The funny thing is he hates tummy time so he rolls to his tummy only to get mad and pout until mommy flips him back over. What a little cutie. His 4 month check up is coming up on the 9Th and I can't wait to see how much my little chunk is weighing in at. At 4 months he's already wearing 3-6 month clothing tightly and 6 months just a little bit big. It's so funny and weird to experience a normal growing boy. Kennedy seemed tiny forever, that watching him grow normally seems like he's a huge baby. A huge, chunky, smiley baby. Ha ha.
Well that's it for now, this stay at home mom has some house to clean before the hubby gets home. Love and miss you all back in Ohio.
-K Ski
Thursday, June 3, 2010
It's been awhile
Posted by K. Ski at 12:31 PM
Labels: Quick Updates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment