Yesterday we went to the park so the Ady could play and our friend Lizzy could take some pictures. It was nice to get out of the house. It can get pretty lonely and boring here by ourselves. So thanks to Lizzy for inviting us and for these beautiful pictures!
Kennedy pointing.
Sliding.
For some reason he wouldn't smile at all yesterday.But what a cutie!!
-----------------------------------------
A little update on Keegan. He's sitting with a little assistance. He's pushing his legs up under him. Hopefully crawling in a few months, if only he can get his arms from under him. Lol. I don't think I've updated this yet but he has 2 teeth. He's growing way too fast on me. *uh oh baby fever* Just kidding.

I also bought some Leggings for Kennedy to wear, just one problem, she doesn't want to wear them. Lol. So Keegan just inherited 3 new pairs. Lol.

Keegan enjoying tummy time and his new leggings.

Sitting while holding mommys hand.

Keegan rolling in another pair of leggings.
Up on his knees. Now get those arms up baby!!-----------------------------
Leaving for Ohio in 2 days. Going to be a long tiring drive but worth it to be home for the 4th of July. I'm really hoping we make it back early Sunday morning which is the plan because I'd LOVE to make it to my cousins Baby shower!
See you soon Ohio. Love and miss you all.
Krys Ski




0 comments:
Post a Comment