So after being sick for a few weeks, I decided to get out and go on a walk. Plus it's been awhile since I wore Keegan. Here he is in a Reinforced Rucksack with a Chest Belt, so I really wanted to get out and do something.
Daddy finally agreed to take pictures!
I'm always behind the camera so if I want a picture I have to do it myself or in the mirror. Lol.
He fell asleep on our walk. I love when he's napping against me.
Side view.
Once we got home he snuggled up to Toucan and back to sleep he went.
We also stopped at the park to let Kennedy play. She saw the big girls playing and said, "I want to play!" She's so adorable. Once we got over there though the big girls didn't want anything to do with her, so they left. Poor baby. But she got to play with mommy and daddy, what more could a toddler ask for? Ha ha.
--------------------------------------
So not this Friday, but next Friday, we'll be on the road to Ohio. I'm so excited! The Fourth of July just isn't the same with out the usual cook out and dad lighting off millions of fireworks.
8 days until I'm on my way Ohio!!!
10 days until we get there!!
Love and miss you guys!



0 comments:
Post a Comment