BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 9, 2010

Oh California...

where is the beautiful warm sun? It's been so cold here lately. Driving from Ohio to California was beautiful. The sun rising in Arizona was so gorgeous and then

we hit California.

It's been like this ever since we've been back. Who would have thought I'd miss the hot Ohio weather. Lol.

Since we're back I've decided to get my butt in gear and get my bow, legging, and tutu business in full gear. Kenny wants to get my little office set up so all of my supplies isn't laying around anymore and I really need to find a cheap sewing machine and get some more leggings made up. I'm so anxious to get this business going and I really need everything to be 100% done and in a good routine before school starts in September.

So it's time to get my butt in gear and make things happen!

In the mean time head over to Adalias Bowtique and check it out!

0 comments: