After a weekend of travel, we're in Ohio enjoying our 4th of July mini-vacation. The week is almost over and it sucks realizing that in less than 3 days we'll be back on the road with two kids, across the country to California. But we still have a few days left to enjoy. Tomorrow I'm hanging out with the oldest of my three younger sisters. We're going to go get tattooed and pierced. Should be a fun day, I can't wait to finally get my tattoo in honor of the kids! Saturday is an early 4th of July cookout and fireworks. Then Sunday is goodbyes and hitting the road late at night so the kids will sleep the first leg of the trip home. Hopefully we get to Cali Tuesday morning and have the night to relax before Kenny heads back to work.
---------------------------------
Since being in Ohio around a sewing machine, I tried my crafty skills at making some babylegs after finding and easy to do set of instructions. They turned out great! Hopefully when we get back to Cali, I can pick up a cheap sewing machine and add them to Adalias Bowtique on a regular basis!

Here's a picture of Kennedy modeling the last pair I made in her 4th of July outfit, from her bow I made down to her flip flops.
So check out Adalias Bowtique on Facebook and place some orders for some leggings and bows!
---------------------------
One of our first days back in Ohio we had 4th of July 2010 pics done of the kids. Kennedy didn't really cooperate. She was her normal terrible 2 self. Ha ha. But Keegan did GREAT!
Here are a few that turned out awesome!

My big handsome man sitting on his own!

His evil eyes, LOL.




Shhhhhh, bubby! Don't tell mommy anything!
---------------
Well, it's off to feed Keegan dinner! Be back on tomorrow to update some more!
0 comments:
Post a Comment