Tonight's dinner was absolutely amazing! Easy, fast prep, and short cooking time! I had seen a recipe for Pesto Chicken Pizza and thought it looked absolutely delicious. So I decided to take it and make a few little changes to suit our taste.
-------------------------------------------------
What you need:
-Pre-baked pizza crust (at least 12 inches)
-Boneless skinless chicken (depends all on the amount you'd like. I used 5 small strip pieces. I thought it was perfect. Kenny thought it could use more chicken.)
-Basil Pesto Sauce about 1 jar per pizza
-Frozen spinach--again add the amount depending on your taste
-1 can of Artichoke hearts per pizza
-Bag of shredded mozzarella cheese
-------------------------------------------------
Let's get cooking!
-Start off by cutting your chicken into the size you prefer and cook stove top with a little bit of Olive Oil. (We added a little bit of pepper to ours)

-Spread your Basil pesto sauce onto your pre-baked pizza crust. We used about 1 1/2 jars total for two 12 inch pizzas.
-Using a strainer, drain your artichoke hearts.
-Once your spinach is done cooking, toss it into the same strainer as your artichokes and stir gently which will also break up your Artichoke hearts. Continue until you get your desired size.
-Spread your Artichoke/Spinach mixture over your pizza.

-Place your cooked chicken on top.

-Cover in your desired amount of Mozzarella cheese.

-Bake in the oven on 450 degrees for about 10-15 minutes just to melt/brown your cheese.

-Cut, plate, and you're ready to enjoy!

Hope you all enjoy this as much as we did. I know I'm never eating "standard" pizza again after tasting this! Lol.


0 comments:
Post a Comment