I've decided to try to stick with it this year and update my blog more often. Even if it's just the picture from my daily photo: Project 365 and talk about it a little bit.
---------------------------------------------
So to start this year off...I'm realizing my son's first birthday has crept up on me pretty fast. I really can't believe it. Where has this last year went? In just a matter of 21 days my baby boy will be celebrating his 1st birthday. It really shouldn't be such a shock to me. I mean he's been walking around the house for a little over a month now, becoming more verbal, trying to eat with a spoon/fork, trying to keep up with his older sister, etc. These milestones that seemed so far away just a year ago are already upon us. I am dreading this day even though it's a special one. I'll have to say goodbye to my baby days and hello to two toddlers running around my house. Wow, I can feel the baby fever coming on. Lol.
So for his first birthday theme, I have chosen Sock Monkey's! I am just so excited to shop and start making things for his "big" party which we're going to celebrate Feb 5th while we're back home. We're going to do something small with cake and pizza and just friends on his actual birthday just because I can't stand the thought of not actually doing something on his real birthday.
So I've been working on an invitation for his party and here's what I have so far. I still have to make the sock monkey that fills the top right side over the red strip, but what do you think?
I'm really liking it. I can't wait to finish it up!
So anyways, I'm off to work on the NEVER ENDING battle of keeping the house clean. Lol. Hope everyone's having a great start to the New Year!

0 comments:
Post a Comment