Tonight's dinner is fairly simple. I was in a hurry so I don't have step by step pictures, but I think it's simple enough to do without them.
What you need:
Rice
Frozen Broccoli
Cheddat Broccoli Soup
Shredded Cheddar Cheese
What to do:
1. Cook your rice and Broccoli according to the package directions.
2. Once the two are finished drain your Broccoli and add to your rice. (we use a whole package of frozen broccoli and about 3 cups of rice)
3. Add your can of Cheddar Broccoli soup and mix well.
4. Top with a little bit of shredded Cheddar cheese and Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes @ 375. You just want your cheese to melt.
and your done.
Normally I top with cooked chicken nuggets then the layer of shredded cheese or mix cooked/chopped boneless skinless pieces in...but I didn't realize I was out of both. Lol.
Hope you enjoy!
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Dinner Adventures: Broccoli, Cheese, and Rice
Posted by K. Ski at 5:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
test
Post a Comment