for a lot of upcoming events.
Keegan's first birthday is the 23rd. I can't believe it's almost here, one already. We're having a small get together with our friends out here in Cali to celebrate his big day. Just some pizza, cake, and presents. Should be a fun little event.
We leave on our drive to Ohio bright and early on the 30th. We should arrive late the 31st. It's so exhausting driving all straight through across the country, but well worth it.
Spring Classes start the 31st. I'm so excited...I've been missing my photography assignments. (: It's a bummer they start while were on the road. Hopefully we can stop for a meal some point that day where they have wifi and I can at least get started on what my assignments are.
Keegan's party with the family is on Feb 5th at Chuck E Cheese, which is also my dad's birthday. I'm love that we're going back so close to his birthday so we can share this special event with friends and family. They miss out on so much with us living all the way out here.
Who knows what else is going on those 2 weeks were back. I'm sure it'll be filled with tons of events and I can't wait!
Then on Valentines Day, we leave bright and early to head back to Cali. Bummer.
I really enjoy our visits back home. It doesn't seem like they're long enough and too much time in between. /: But we enjoy what we can while we can. It'll be just a few months before we go back again. I believe were going back around June/July next and then in August my whole family is coming out for a vacay. Def need to get in shape so we can spend all our time on the beach. (:
Well that's all for now...busy busy. But I'll try to stay on top of my blog as much as possible. Probably won't have to many cooking blogs as I'll be stay with someone while were home...but rest assured that when I get back I'll make up for them.
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Getting ready
Posted by K. Ski at 10:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment