Today was a pretty lazy day. We just sat around the house, I did some laundry, and Kenny went to go pick up our new furniture. Ugh, it is so UGLY! White leather. I told him I get to pick the next set. Ha ha.
Kennedy played outside with our neighbors son Michael. He is such a cutie! He's 14 months and has the cute little wobble run! I can't wait for Keegan to get to that stage! It was so cute to watch the kids play together. I love watching Ady learn how to interact with other children.
Today Keegan was reacting to our facial expressions. He would smile every time we smiled at him. I have a few pictures, but I'll have to upload them later my computer is being stupid and won't let me into my pics. I don't know what's going on with it. I need a new one so bad. Anyone want to buy me one? Lol.
Well it's late here, we're all about to head off to bed.
See you in 17 days OHIO!!
Sunday, March 14, 2010
17 days Ohio!
Posted by K. Ski at 11:14 PM
Labels: fun in the sun, Keegan Milestone, Ohio countdown
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment