BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Lazy day


Just another lazy day here in the Ski household. Ady was really tired today. I had to wake her up from her nap, it was going on 3 hours. Potty training was about half and half today. I hate that she doesn't always tell me that she has to go. I wish there was a way to better help her understand to tell Mommy when she needs to go. Keegan was really awake today and I love it! I hate the newborn sleep all the time phase. It's nice to see him more awake and playful.


My ring came in today after the jewlers broke it. I've been without it for over a month and it wasn't expected to be back until late March. Glad they got it in and can't wait to go pick it up! We're off to do that now and hit the tannin bed!

See you soon Ohio!

0 comments: