BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Walking the Pier

Today we went on another walk on the Pier and then around beach side, Oceanside. It was a lot of fun! By the time we were done walking we we're all exhausted and HUNGRY!! So we decided to walk down the Pier again and have Ruby's for dinner. It was sooo good. It never gets old! Here's a picture of big sister Kennedy holding little brother Keegan. Love my little Marine Brats!!


Here's Charlie, one of the pelicans that calls the Pier home. Kenny kept trying to get me closer and closer to him, but I am so afraid of those things, ha ha. I need to take lessons from Kennedy who is fearless when it comes to the pelicans. Today she tried to run up and pet one, scared me to death, but she just continued on walking and laughing. She's too cute!
Here's daddy holding Kennedy so she can look over the edge. Again, fearless!
Here's Keegan and I on the back of the Pier.
Here's me with both of my babies. Funny story off topic, but the other day when Keegan had his 6 week check-up I had him in his wrap and when they called his name to go back Kennedy reached up for me to hold her, so I reached down to pick her up and I was pushing the stroller with my other hand. Well one of the nurses stopped me with this shocked look on her face and said , "You can hold both of them like that?" I giggle and said yeah, him in his wrap leaves my hands free. She then said, "Oh Super mom!" Made me giggle. People don't realize these wraps are a blessing when you need your hands!


All of the Ski's!
Kenny, Kennedy, Krys, & Keegan



Here's a picture looking of the back of the Pier behind Rubys. What a beautiful view!


After our trip to the Diner we decided to hit the tanning place, then the craft store, and then went home. A very long and exhausting day, but we all had fun and are about to hit the bed!



Hope everyones having a good weekend so far, almost over!



19 days Ohio!!!



0 comments: