I'm excited to FINALLY be getting my degree taken care of! I enrolled in the Academy of Art University. I start Sept 2 for the fall quarter, working on my Bachelors of Fine Arts. I might possibly start June 21st for summer quarter, depending on when I get my camera. They have a really neat Summer Portfolio project where you submit 4-6 photos and receive 25, 50, or 75% off of Fall Quarter after you complete a Part Time Summer Semester. It'd be really nice to even get at least 25% off.
So we're heading out today to go to the Mall and check out the Apple store to look for a new comp for classes. Hopefully it won't be too much and I come home with a Mac today....we'll see.
Sunday, March 21, 2010
School
11 days Ohio !!!
Posted by K. Ski at 11:53 AM
Labels: Ohio countdown, School
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment