BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Random ramblings:

It seems like we're all going to be sick around here forever. Ugh. It started with Kenny and Kennedy and as much as I tried to keep her away from Keegan and his things he still managed to get sick. Now here we are a week later and it's starting to hit me. I thought I was going to get through this without getting sick, boo. Hopefully we all recover soon because I don't feel like doing ANYTHING!


Oh Random, but why is Justin Beiber so addicting? Every time I hear him sing Baby, I just want to cuddle him! Lol. My dad is oddly OBSESSED, so I'm sure he's happy to see me profess my new love for him! (Love you dad)

Music, the past, & Ohio Do you ever just have those days where you NEED to listen to old songs? I turn on my ipod and instantly am taken back to a place in my past. Some are attached to good memories and others bad, but either way isn't it so amazing how that one line in the song can play out a memory in your mind? I find myself doing it a lot these days. I think it's missing Ohio and missing old friends and realizing that things are always changing. I am really excited to be visiting Ohio next month, for the most part. There's some crap I really don't want to deal with, but you have to take the good and the bad and roll with it.

Can't wait to see you OHIO!

0 comments: